DigiHealth Technologies LLP, the wholly owned entity of our Indian investee entity i.e. ABCD Technologies LLP (to be renamed as IndoHealth Services LLP), has agreed to acquire 100% ownership interest in Pharmarack Technologies Private Limited in tranches.
ABCD Technologies LLP is partnership entity between pharmaceutical companies like Cipla, Alkem, Sun Pharma, Torrent Pharma, Cadila Healthcare, Lupin Pharma & Dr Reddy’s.
Pharmarack operates a digital platform aimed at integrating and solving problems across the pharmaceutical supply chain. Its platform offers/ proposes to offer products across supply chain including order automation, fulfilment services & optimization, digital payments, working capital optimization, analytics and market insights.
The upfront acquisition of 91.8% of shareholding in Pharmarack is expected to be completed within a period of 30 (thirty) days by purchase of shares from multiple existing shareholders in various lots. The remaining 8.2% of the shareholding in Pharmarack is likely to be acquired in multiple tranches over the next 5 (five) years.