Department: Clinical Pharmacology
Designation: Junior Executive
Job Role: Sample Processing
Qualification: Bsc, MLT, DMLT
Location: Madinaguda, Hyderabad
- Collection and transfer of Biological samples for laboratory investigation. • Performing Cannulation to the study subjects.
- Collection of biological samples from the study subjects before, during and also at the end of the study.
- Performing Sample processing, centrifugation, separation and storage of bio samples.
- Preparation of labels and performing labeling for Ria vials and Vacutainers.
- Monitoring Temperature and Relative Humidity of Phlebotomy related areas.
- Performing Tests for Alcohol, Urine drugs of abuse. Preparation of various solutions required for the study.
- Performing maintenance of equipment’s like Centrifuge, Low Temperature Freezer, Refrigerator or other equipment’s placed in phlebotomy related areas.
- Ensure the Calibration of all the instruments or equipment’s in the phlebotomy areas whenever required. Collection of Ambulatory blood samples from the study subjects.
- Updating and maintaining of Logbooks related to the phlebotomy areas whenever required.